HUMOROUS MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER and MUSICIAN
Greg Tamblyn is a Multi-Award-Winning
Songwriter - Singer - Humorist - Author - Emcee - Keynote Speaker
Funny Virtual Keynote Speaker?
Live-streaming or recorded-streaming?
If you could create your perfect Humorous Motivational Speaker from scratch,
you might get someone like this:
- A speaker who is funny, inspires real change, and does it with a personal touch.
- A keynote artist who also happens to be a multi-award-winning songwriter, with songs that grab your audience by the funnybone and the heartstrings.
- A master storyteller and joke teller.
- A speaker who delivers solid learning via the scenic route: the right-brain doorway of music and laughter.
- A keynote presenter who jokes that he has attained the coveted "NCW" degree (No Credentials Whatsoever), but who actually has a ton of impressive endorsements and testimonials.
- A keynote performer who is responsible, reliable, ridiculously easy to work with, and is likely to become your friend.
You don't have to create your perfect funny keynote speaker, he's already here!
(Please see my Funny Keynote Speaker page for more info, or scroll down.)
I hope you're staying positive and testing negative!
Take a break with this timely video - one of my most requested songs: "All These Atoms"
"All These Atoms" won an EmPower Music Award as Most Uniting Song. Recently my friend Dave Clark (no, not that Dave Clark) had this clever idea for a video. Many of these silly selfies were sent in by facebook friends.
In keynote presentations, this song reminds us how we're all connected, in ways we don't even realize. It has the happy side benefit of being a cool little science lesson.
It shows us we can live every day with a sense of wonder and a sense of humor.
A free gift from your friendly neighborhood
musical motivational humorist...
Tips For Injecting Humor Into Your Next Online Event Or Zoom Meeting
Planning an event or meeting? Looking for ways to make sure everybody gets a healthy dose of laughter?
I'll be happy to send you some funny material that you (and/or your emcee) can use online or onstage to energize and humorize your audience. It's a simple pdf file containing:
- My Favorite Fast Funny Ways To Inject Humor Into Your Event
Top Ten Great Jokes For Your Next Zoom Meeting
These funny tools will get your gang loosened up, lightened up, and laughing out loud. You can use them to open up, or between speakers, during stretch breaks, and any time you need a change of pace. They're easy and guaranteed funny.
Just complete the form below and I'll personally email you the tip sheet asap. I'd love to know how well they work for you. Enjoy!
Message to Event Planners from Greg...
Thanks for dropping by GregTamblyn.com and Humorous Motivational Speaker .net!
I’d like to speak to you in the first person. Because you’re a person, and I’m a person, and somebody has to go first. So here we go:
I'd be delighted to create a funny, transformative, motivational musical keynote presentation, designed for your community:
- One they'll remember, think about, use, quote from, and even sing along to.
- One that gives them a comedy hangover that lasts all week!
- One that makes you look like a genius for hiring me.
As a Humorous Motivational Speaker I'll help your folks laugh, lighten up, look at life differently and live more effectively. When I'm your conference opener, they'll leave ready and receptive for a day of learning. When I'm your closer, they'll go home enlightened, entertained, and inspired - with fun tools they can use immediately.
Want to do it remotely, virtually, digitally, online? We can do that.
Have a look around! Then please Contact me and let's explore the possibilities.
You can also test drive my humorous and helpful newsletter in the box at the bottom.
Analog Brain In A Digital World
The title of this song is not really referring to slow-tech-adopters like me. What it actually means is that even after all these millennia of evolution, our brains still work better - and are happier - doing one thing at a time! Not multitasking. I use this song to set up a comedy bit that helps people really understand - and remember - that doing one thing at a time is more fun, and gets more done.
(Written with my friend Richard Helm.)
See more videos on my Video Page.