Every once in awhile my own personal brain hatches an odd thought that it finds amusing.
No guarantees, but perhaps your brain will be entertained:
- I fell asleep in the bathtub last night and almost drowned. Fortunately my toy dolphins pushed me to the surface.
- My career could use more publicity but I can’t afford a PR firm, so I’ve decided to go with a small scandal. Taking suggestions now.
- I have been suspicious of cats since I was three years old and caught them using my sandbox for their personal needs.
- Unlike humans and chimps who fight, bonobos (pygmy chimps) settle their disagreements by engaging in “play and sex.” This should be required for congress.
- I had a girlfriend named Miriam Webster. She knew a lot of words.
- Long, hard slog today writing the Great American Tweet.
(That was it...what do you think? Pulitzer?)
- Krakatoa is my favorite volcano that sounds like a hot cereal.
- All my life I’ve wanted not to peak too early. I think I’ve succeeded.
- Never look down on short people.
- The fastest, most effective way to learn about servant leadership
is to take a puppy for a walk.